- Get articles published on the Internet. Articles give you credibility. Well designed links to your site embedded in the article improve your rankings and traffic.
- Maintain a blog. Blogs are easy ways for you to provide up to date information about your product or service or any other topic. Blogs are indexed rapidly by search engines. Again links to your site should improve rankings and traffic.
- Add a video. Some are starting to use YouTube as a search engine, see this Webconsuls Blog Post. Relatively inexpensive equipment makes this easy to do today.
- Market off line. Advertise your web site address as much as you can. Your site is probably more current and more complete than much of your print advertising, so encourage your print readers to go the site.
- Do cross marketing. Do you have suppliers, customers, neighboring business or others with you can promote their site and they promote yours? If so, add some content to your site and get them to add some promoting yours. You both might benefit.
- Check your website for proper spellings, content and phrases. The need for correct spelling and up to date content should be obvious. You should check your site for key word phrases in the content and work with your SEO company to promote those long tail phrases.
Webconsuls has professionals who can work with you on all of the above.