Established in 1999, Webconsuls is a boutique web design and marketing firm offering integrated digital solutions that move your brand forward. Small by design, we are nimble, responsive risk-takers focused on you and committed to your business success.
Webconsuls was organized by Dick Fay and Dennis Helfand, both retirees from Atlantic Richfield Company/ARCO Alaska. Judith Helfand joined as a full partner in 2006. As of 2015, Dick has retired and Dennis and Judy serve as primary consultants for Webconsuls, now owned and operated by Malik Soomar, Heidi Trow and John McGhee.
The Webconsuls Difference
- Collaborative & talented. Over the last two decades, we have built a culture of collaboration: meeting every challenge with tactical, innovative solutions and creativity that extends to every touch point.
- Passionate & experienced. Our team is comprised of highly credentialed designers, developers, project managers, and writers. We are younger professionals: available, eager, results-driven—and endlessly curious.
- Personal & transparent. We know your account inside and out. When you call our firm, you’ll speak directly with our management team instead of entering a revolving door of account managers and sales staff.
- U.S. based. Our firm is headquartered in LA, with satellite locations in Orange County, Tucson, AZ, and Nashville, TN. We produce custom, in-house work that is never outsourced.
To develop the right combination of services for your business, we begin by getting to know you. Learning every aspect of your business, we provide strategies and deliverables that include:
- A custom, integrated web presence for business growth
- Tactical web marketing campaigns
- Profitable, organic search results
- Design elements & functionalities that convert
- High positioning for targeted keywords
- Social media management, social campaigns & pay-per-click services
Most of our clients come to us with existing websites that are not being found by major search engines—or are not generating traffic, conversions, and revenue. To optimize your marketing investment, we offer search engine optimization (SEO) and social media optimization (SMO) services that position your business for success.
Webconsuls Process & Philosophy
Since our inception nearly two decades ago, Webconsuls has taken a unique approach to digital success that begins with SEO and SMO strategy. After all, the most intuitive, attractive websites are ineffective without a consistent traffic stream.
SMO & SEO are related, yet quite different. SEO guides traffic to your website using search criteria, while SMO funnels targeted traffic using social communities. For optimal success, we recommend a tailored, carefully honed mix of organic search positioning, pay-per-click marketing, and social media marketing.
Traditional Internet marketing is about websites being found when users search for the right keywords. In web marketing, the “primary” targeted audience is actually not the consumer—but the search engine spider. At Webconsuls, we entice the spider (AKA crawler or robot) to index and rank your website highly by desired keywords and phrases. If your search engine optimization is inadequate and your website is not indexed, your consumers will never find you.
Web marketing, SEO, and SMO are extremely labor intensive and technical—but once your website is accessed by the major search engines and found by your target audience, its design appeal, navigability, content, and functionality take center stage.
Partner With Us
Depending on the size of your marketing program, Webconsuls provides single-source web design and development, optimization, content creation, and branding strategy.
To request a free website review, speak with our talented management team, or inquire about SEO and SMO services, call 949.701.4714 today!