Welcome to Feature Friday.
A Custom DUI Attorney Directory
Today we’re featuring our custom design and development of California DUI Lawyers Association.
This client wanted a custom, user friendly directory of DUI attorneys in California. The goal of the website was to create a space where:
- People could find DUI attorneys in their area, review their profiles and credentials and click through directly to their website.
- DUI attorneys could sign up for the association and directory seamlessly through the website and pay annual fees.
- DUI attorneys could fill out and upload their profile using a custom, user friendly platform. Attorneys could post, learn about and sign up for association events.
Clean and User Friendly
The result was a clean, modern design with clear call to actions, a search feature and an interactive map for those seeking an attorney and a seamless process for attorneys to join and post and learn about professional development events.
Here is a list of custom development features:
- A custom responsive website design
- A custom content management system (CMS) with administrative access
- A custom user interface (UI) for attorneys
- A dynamic search map
- Ad management
- User management
- Custom reports for individual attorneys
- Attorney directory management
- A custom search feature
- An event management tool
- A membership payment system
- Dynamic email template management
Did we say “custom” enough? I think so.
Timeline and Process
This project took 12 weeks to complete, from inception to going live after testing. Our process is time tested and efficient – we know how to get down to the details, predict and avoid snags and roadblocks, provide mock ups that reflect the vision of the client and incorporate it all into an unmatched, user friendly, lead generating directory.
If you’re looking to build a custom legal directory website but have stalled because it seems like too much of an undertaking, we know what to do – we’re the digital team you’ve been looking for. To start your project email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 949-701-4714.