Build a Better Blog Tips
- Establish. yourself as the authority in your niche by writing and posting quality content.
- Use multimedia postings to provide variety and more personal connection with your customers.
- Give your content wings. Make it easy to spread your content. Adding an RSS feed enables those who find your content compelling to subscribe to your blog and be alerted to newly posted items. Developing a regular readership is a great way to encourage business and repeat business.
- Add bookmarks. Give your readers a quick and easy way to suggest your content to others. Social bookmarks give you the opportunity for members of social bookmark communities to spread your content with a click of a button.
- Title your blog post with appropriate key word search terms. Always write your content for readers, but take opportunities to encourage search engines to recognize content which contains your targeted keywords.
- There are various search engines, blog directories and web based RSS aggregators which your content can be submitted to, drawing more traffic to your website and creating backlinks to your site.
But the biggest blogging tip of all:
7. The most important thing to remember about blogging is JUST DO IT!!!! Don’t get bogged down with the infinite checklist of all that can be done to a blog. As you blog often and consistently your familiarity will lead you to incorporated more functionality.
BLOGGING … Just do it!