A solution for distributing project addenda
The engineers wanted to auto-send project plans and addenda without the hassle of going to the printer and post office every time.
McGhee Engineering needed a website that handled time consuming tasks. The goal of the project was to implement these digital solutions:
- Feature new projects where contractors could view project details, plans and purchase plans (print or digital).
- Capture information on planholders and interested contractors.
- Auto-send the planholders any addenda to the projects uploaded to the site.
- Auto-populate a planholders list for the public to see.
- Auto-send an email to those captured on the interest form each time a new project was uploaded.
- Redesign the frontend and backend to make all of these features and actions clear to users and administrators.
The result was a clean design with clear call to actions, a user friendly backend panel for administrators, an efficient and streamlined process for projects and a very happy group of engineers who no longer needed to spend hours printing and distributing plans and addenda.
Webconsuls created a completely new website for our engineering firm that has received rave reviews from our clients. They also implemented a highly customized web-based plan distribution system that made the process quicker, more reliable, and less expensive. They are easy to work with, and took the time to understand our business and what we needed to accomplish with the new website. Webconsuls has our highest recommendation.
Mike McGhee, President
URBAN HOUSING SOLUTIONS
When our clients do great work, we make their websites work great for the people they help. Through our website and backend overhaul we made it possible to match people with affordable properties and apply online.